Here's to making a start...

So i've been thinking over the last 5 months or so about starting this blog, it's taken me that long to get off my lazy be-hind and make a start. It's pretty much going to be about myself and my love of all things makeup, fashion, beauty and life!



So who am i?


Name: Monique
Age: 24 (turning 25 in june)
Occupation: Full time nursing student/part time pharmacy assistant
Hometown: Brisbane, QLD, Australia


I generally spend way too much time reading blogs and watching youtube videos about makeup and skincare reviews. In no way do i consider myself a makeup guru or anyone with a huge knowledge of makeup. I just love to shop and spend money on nice things...stuff i don't need and thought i would finally get my opinion out there about those things.


Next up will be my review on the new Nude by nature BB cream, so i hope someones looking forward to that :)


      Talk soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Miss Monique D. © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects