Lust Have It - May 2012

Hi people :D

I'm super excited about my May Lust Have It pack arriving in the post today that i just had to share the contents with you all! This month it came in a bright pink makeup bag opposed to last months blue makeup bag. I hope this is a permanent thing because they are pretty awesome bags.



When i opened the bag i was pleasantly surprised to find that we received EIGHT.. yes EIGHT samples in the pack this month. So if your interested in knowing more about what i received please keep reading :)


ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Strip Tease
This is a nice, shiny, nude lipgloss with what seems to be a fine purple shimmer through it. I'm wearing it right now and i really like the texture, not too sticky not too drying. I've had it on for the last hour or so and have yet to reapply. The first thing i noticed when i opened this was the smell... Strawberries! Anything that smells like strawberries is a hit by me :D

Evo The Therapist Calming Shampoo and Calming Conditioner
I'm really excited to try these too samples. A little while back i received 'The Great Hydrator Moisture Mask" as a sample and absolutely loved it. These two items are aimed at treating dry, damaged and frizzy hair which is a good thing coming into winter as my hair tends to get dryer and frizzier as the cold sets in.

Bioderma Crealine H2O Makeup Remover
I have used this product before, in fact i bought two large bottles from france and use them every time i need to take my makeup off. It's really effective at taking foundation and eye makeup off, even my water proof mascara. I just pore some on a few cotton pads and wipe away everything. All i can say is that i love this product and i'm glad a have a little travel size now.

Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Perfume
I don't know how i feel about this perfume... At first when i smelt it i didn't like it but every other time i smell it i change my mind.. i like it, i don't like it, i like it... I've never really been great with describing perfumes and their notes and cores so i looked it up. Apparently this perfume both floral and fruity with opening notes of bergamot, red berries and peach bellini. Base notes include sandalwood, musk and vanilla blossom, which gives it a velvety smell. The perfumes core includes flowers of peony, punk lily and jasmine. I think i will continue to wear this then ultimately decide how i feel when the sample is gone.


 Lush Lust/Dirty Soap
I received a 65g sample of the lush dirty soap which i have been dying to try since the line came out. I have always been a sucker for anything that smells like pine or chewing gum (strange i know!) and this is exactly what is smells like! The card that came with the lust have it bag says that the dirty soap has smells of spearmint, sandalwood, pine and oakmoss. yummm! 

Caron Laboratories Bump eRaiser Medi Paste
I remember seeing this in the beautyheaven 2010 glosscars and saying i was definitely going to give this a try. I obviously forgot, so i'm really happy to FINALLY be trying it. It's supposed to prevent and eliminate ingrown hair and bumps after hair removal. Very interested to see if this actually works.

Nicole by OPI Ultimate trend setter's lacquer
This little bottle didn't have a name on it so i looked up the code and i THINK it's called 'I'm a Belieber'... Which i assume is from a justine beiber collection or somthing? Either way i think i actually like this colour. I took 3 coats before i got decent opacity and i was really impressed with the drying time. All three layers only took 10 mins to dry in total. pretty good for a nail polish i think.

1st coat

2nd coat

 3rd coat

Mother's Day Card from Rose Crane
This is a cute little addition to the pack and just in time for mothers day. It has a really nice poem on the inside. Unfortunately i already got my mum an awesome card so i might have to save this one for next year.

Overall i'm once again really happy with the Lust Have It pack. Compared to other beauty sample subscription services i think that this one is the best and would happily recommend it to anyone who has $14.95 spare every month.
follow this link -> www.lusthaveit.com.au for more information

Have a nice night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Miss Monique D. © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects