Nail of the Day

Hi people,

First off i hope everyone is having a really nice weekend. Mother's day is tomorrow and i wanted to make my nails really glitzy for a nice dinner my family is having. I used a cosmetic glitter (received in my april Lust have it pack) over the top of setting nail polish to create a gradient effect. I then covered it with two coats of top coat to make sure my nails were smooth and not rough from the glitter.





Products used:
- Designer Brands Nail Polish Remover
- Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover
- CND Sticky Basecoat
- Rimmel London I <3 Lasting Finish in 199 Go Cobalt
- Nicole by OPI in Prized Possession Purple
- i nuovi Glitteratti in Classic Drama
- Essence Quick Dry Topcoat

If anyone has any other good uses for the i nuovi cosmetic glitter comment below :)

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    don't you want to sell your Rimmel # 199 Go Cobalt or swap on something?
    I'm just a sucker for blue polishes and I want to add this polish in my collection 3 last years... Can you help me? :)
    If yes, please write me an email: tourette1993 (@) rambler (.) ru

    ReplyDelete

 
Miss Monique D. © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects