Outfit of the Night (Dinner date with my Boyfriend)

Good afternoon :)

Just a quick OOTN. My boyfriend and I will be heading out to dinner tonight so i wanted to wear something a little dressed up but still casual, as i'm not really sure where we are going.

( I apologise for the horrible lighting and picture quality but my proper camera battery was dead)







Dress - ASOS Cutout bodycon
Jacket - Valleygirl
Shoes - Steve Madden Wheatly in Patent Nude
Watch - Phosphor in pink
Earrings - Christmas gift from my boyfriend :) (Wallace Bishop maybe?)

Hope everyone has a nice saturday night!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    You look beautiful!

    I have recently created a Facebook Page for jewelry that i sell.
    Can you please Like the page and check out the jewelry.

    It would mean a lot to me <3

    https://www.facebook.com/jewelryCouturex

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Miss Monique D. © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects